MATRIX is a Kontakt sound library* based
on the best sounds of the famous analogue synthesizer of Oberheim.
Featuring a wide range of warm analogue sounds, this
collection lets you add dynamic basses, vivid leads and
fat pads to your musical productions.
The design goal was to develop an ergonomic user interface to our sound library that utilizes the advanced features of Kontakt.
The result is a flexible synthesizer which offers fat and warm analogue sounds like the original hardware, but with the comfort of a software environment.
Most of the patches are velocity sensitive and they have
been designed for live performers, so a good midi keyboard
which supports velocity and aftertouch is highly recommended.
Important: MATRIX requires the full retail version of Kontakt (v5.5.1
or more recent version), as it is not compatible with
the free Kontakt Player - it will stop working after 15
• 1.2 GB of meticulously edited multisamples
instrument patches in 7 categories
• ergonomic user interface using more than 100 custom made knobs, faders and switches to control the most important parameters of the synth
• editable effects: EQ, 2 types of distortion, delay, 2 types of reverb, comp
• customizable global MIDI implementation for 24 controllers
• host automation for 24 controllers
• template load/save option for sound design
You can read more:
MATRIX v2 Kontakt edition users guide
Demo song by Masslevel. All sounds from MATRIX - except the drums.
If you purchased the previous version, you can upgrade at a special price.
In this case please login to user's area and check the "Upgrade options" section.
you purchased MATRIX after 2021, version 2 is free for you!